In response to the declared state of emergency by the President, and in being a catalyst for positive change, the O&L Group is fully committed to health and safety. We therefore ensure that we have made the necessary arrangements to create a safe environment for our valued employees, customers and consumers. It is important that we stand together during this time. Let us remain calm and hopeful, and strong in unity. Please continue to exercise the following basic protective measures as outlined by the World Health Organization (WHO) :
• Wash your hands frequently;
• Maintain social distancing between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing;
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
• Practice respiratory hygiene - cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing;
• If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early;
• Comply with any local restrictions on travel, movement or large gatherings;
•Make sure your workplaces are clean & hygienic.